Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Pet Peeves memo

I  will probably ruffle a few feathers with this memo from Strawberry Singh but some things just need to be said

1. Lag Police, ok hear me out, I get that people are just trying to get other people to take off there scripts to make shopping easier and less laggy, but really going around shouting in main LAG TAKE OFF YOUR SCRIPTS NOW!!! can just be extremely annoying for other people trying to shop. I think all events should have a script counter and anyone who goes above it gets kicked out or teleported back home. We don't need lag police and those people they are shouting at who are causing most of the lag don't listen anyway so it's kind of pointless.

2. People who think they are better than others because of there pretty avatar or nice house, club or whatever. Hello? You are a avatar you live in a virtual world just because you own the latest prim hair or the latest shoes does not make you more special than anyone else in sl. get over yourself and stop picking on noobs you were one once to remember?

3. People who talk about drama all the time
No, I don't mean people who cause it. I mean people who mention it every five minutes and feel the need to say how much they hate and won't get involved in it. When really they are the first to jump in and comment on any drama that happens. As much as I love plurk, It happens a lot there and makes me roll my eyes..

4.Baby Talk
I just find it really annoying and it puts me off talking to the person who does it

5, And last but not least, people who don't read profiles or respect that you don't want to add people you don't know well. This happens to me a lot. I have it written in my profile that I don't accept random friend requests but still get sent them nearly everyday, drives me crazy sometimes..

No comments:

Post a Comment