Thursday, 25 April 2013

My Unicorn friend

When I was wondering around shopping at the fantasy faire. I saw White Bear from Windlight Photography. His is one of my favourite blogs, not only does he have lovely pictures, but he also posts the links to where he took them so you can see all the beautiful sims he explores and visit them yourself. So, of course I had to send him a message and tell him how much I liked his blog! I'm glad I did, because he is a really nice guy and agreed to take a few pics for me. These are the ones he took in a beautiful sim called Wonder Oaks. I'm really happy the way they turned out. He really is a amazing photographer. :)









3 comments:

  1. You're awesome jewel and your unicorn too! thanks for being such a perfect and patient model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! And my little girl loves the unicorn! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackson <3

    Aww thanks Serena, that is so cute, glad she liked it! I am a big fan of you blog, thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete