Another meme from strawberry singh
so you’re walking along the beach, kicking at the sand and you notice a magic lamp hidden under a rock. You pull it out and rub it, because what else would you do with a magic lamp? Out pops a genie and is ready to grant you three wishes, any three wishes to do with your SLife.
Meme instructions: Share three things you wish for or about your Second Life. They could be things you wish from Linden Lab, things you would like to have inworld, things you would like to do, or any kind of wishes you may have.
1. My first wish is a big one, I wish people on secondlife would stop hating on each other and being mean and just enjoy themselves have fun! It amazes me that in a world with so much imagination and creativity people can still use it to spread hate and be so vicious to each other. I don't know about anyone else but I see enough of that in the real world, why make our little fantasy world the same way. make cupcakes not war! :)
2. I wish I could see all my friends more often. I have amazing friends, I just don't get to see them as much as I would like as real life and time differences get in the way. So Mr Genie It would be nice If you could get everyone on the same timezone. Though ok if you can't do that at least make them come on more often so we can all hang out. I miss them.
3. Wasn't sure about this one, I think I would like somewhere like the bar from cheers or the cafe from friends in secondlife. Just a place to go that you would always see a friendly face, and there would always be someone there, no matter what time of day it was, someone to be able to have a chat with. A home away from home sort of thing.

If I had 3 wishes..
ReplyDelete1) we can actually cross sims in a vehicle
2) Lag would be banished from SL
3) people who make penises as big as basefall bats would be whipped wet noodles!
LOL yours are great! I think the third one is my favourite made me laugh so hard!
ReplyDelete