Saturday, 27 July 2013

My secondlife bucket list


I love unicorns so much I decided I wanted to be one in sl for a while! It's so much fun and I can even give people rides on my back.

This is a hard one for me as I had to really think about it. I've already done a few things in sl so far I've been a model, host, cheerleader and a dancer. I like to try new things.

1. I think my number one would be the same as I wrote before, be part of a family. I would really love to have a place to go where we could all hang out and do family things together.

2. Try and make something, my building skills are very limited and I can just about manage to make a skybox. I would really like to make something in sl that I could show people and be proud of.

3. Be part of a play, I like going to events and plays in sl, the last one I went to was grease the musical and it was really great and made me want to be in the show too!

4. Meet some new friends, the ones I have are awesome but hey you can never have to many friends right? always looking for new friends who like to explore and have fun so if that sounds like you, hit me up in world sometime :)

5. Go sailing, my friend mike is doing an around the world sailing trip, in real life, for charity. as I will be stuck at home I thought maybe I could try out some sailing on sl.

6. Go to a karaoke club and sing on mic, would love to do this though I am so shy on voice I would probaly have to be drunk in rl to do it!

7. Be part of a sorority, I've always wanted to be part of  a sorority, I know there are a few in sl but I haven't found the right one for me yet.

That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure there's lots more I want to do.

thanks to Strawberry Singh for this great idea

No comments:

Post a Comment