Thursday, 18 July 2013

Berry's Intriguing Questions

  1. How do you deal with criticism? As long as it's helpful and not someone just being a jerk because they feel like it. I can deal with it pretty well. 
  2. What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do? Those girls, I say girls but I'm sure guys do it to, that are nasty and rude to other residents that look more newbie than they do. or that don't have the latest shoes or clothes that they have. In there tiny minds they assume this makes them better than them. I really dislike those type of people, they are like the second life version of the plastics from mean girls. That's what me and my friends call them. They should just stand on a pose ball and look at there avatars all day long, and leave everyone else who just want to have fun alone.
  3. Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why? Reema and Pinky I don't get to hang out with them much in sl, and it would be fun to have a girly lunch with them and maybe go shopping after, in rl.
  4. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? There are a few people I tend to avoid on sl. People who only message you when they want something from you, and people who treat others like there only purpose in sl is to entertain them. Mainly people who have no consideration or respect for others.
  5. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? I still like plurk but not as much as i used to.
  6. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? Not really embarrassed about but I would love to be apart of a sl family, even as just an auntie or something. I would be a cool auntie and spoil them rotten. 
  7. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? more sweet than odd, but one of my guy friends used to call me jewelbear a lot. 
  8. Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? Yes but he was in my rl first, still counts right?
  9. Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for. I miss my old friends I had when I first came to sl, I had so much fun with them and I still care about them all even if we all went our separate ways. I still remember the times we stayed up all night laughing and being silly together. 
  10. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? I'm easy someone could send me a picture of something I like and I would be happy. what I really love in sl are unicorns though, so if you send me something with a unicorn on it we will be friends for life! <3 

2 comments:

  1. Hugs :) ill have lunch with you any day lol.. or even better ice-cream xcos its sooooo hot lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww yay! yeah icecream sound good to me I'm melting here so not used to this heat! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete