I can't believe I have been in second life four years now, seriously, just seems like yesterday when I was still a noob running around with boxes on my head. Time really does fly! I first joined sl back in 2009 and have had some great times since then, some bad to, but I guess you have to take the good with the bad. I love this crazy little world of ours and I hope I have many more years to spend in it. It's funny to me how much things have changed since I first joined. I love that we have mesh now, wasn't sure about it at the start but like anything it just takes getting used to. I think for me though, the best part about secondlife is not the shops or the awesome creations people make. Although I do like them alot. It's the people and the friendships you form that make sl a great place to be, even though it's sad sometimes when a friend leaves or passes away, or even stops being your friend for one reason or another. you always have those special memories of the times you spent together, and the fun you had.
I caught this sneaky bear in my house, he was raiding my fridge!
Then he makes himself at home!
He even had the cheek to sleep in my bed, I guess he is tired from eating all MY food!
If you want this greedy bear the avatar is here for free
Bear Avatar
No comments:
Post a Comment