Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Guilty Secrets

I kept telling them I don't have any but they didn't believe me and locked me up until I told them everything!



Fine maybe I have a few..

1. My inventory is a total nightmare and I am bad at sorting it, right now its at 94.103 items! I do try to take some time and go through it, but I get distracted easily by shiny things, and people posting pretty things on there blogs, that I don't really need, but just have to buy! Also, sometimes when I'm in the middle of trying to clean it out I get a popup message from a friend that goes something like this..

Friend: Heya Jewels :)
Me: Hey you :)
Friend: What you up to?
Me: Trying to sort my mess of a inventory
Friend: I found this amazing store I want to show you, you will love it!
Me: Really? where? tp me :)

Then I go buy more stuff..see I am hopeless.. It's a vicious circle!


2. I am too overprotective

If you hurt my friend or someone I care about, I will instantly dislike you, even if you have never done anything to me personally. I don't care. I am very loyal and will always have a friends back. lets just say you will see a side of me you won't like..


3. I talk to much sometimes

I read so many posts about other second lifers, who are afraid to message there friends. I don't get that.. They are your friends, you should be able to talk with them when you want to. I'm the opposite. I did a friends clean up a while back and only kept people on my list who I talk to regularly. I don't want contacts, friends lists are for friends. It makes me so happy when I see one of my friends log on, so when they message me I usually talk a lot and I have like five sentences written before they can even reply! I just love to talk, doesn't matter what about. My friends don't seem to mind though, well I don't think they do ;p

4. I can be insecure

I get attached to people quickly and when one of my friends makes a new friend, I start thinking maybe they will like them better than me and am a bit quiet and distant. Though when I get to know them and if we get along then I feel more secure and will hang out more with them both. I know it's silly, My friends just mean a lot to me and I don't ever want to lose them.

5.I hate when people say sl is just a game

It makes me stabbity, I understand why they think that, but to me sl is much more than that, It's a community and whole other world, were we can be ourselves the real us, the people we want to be. I found sl when I was in a very bad place, The friends I made there helped me through it and I don't even know if I would be here today if they hadn't. I can never thank them enough for that. They made me feel not so alone. So Second Life will always have a special place in my heart.

Ok I'm done, can someone let me out now? hello??? Oh come on!


This was a fun little meme from Strawberry Singh. I even got to use the pose prop I got from glitteratti



No comments:

Post a Comment