Tuesday, 19 March 2013

A crazy kitty and a meme


These pooki avatars are the cutest things ever!

So Strawberry Singh has another meme for everyone. I like doing these...


  1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Jewel Byron 04/05/2009
  2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people inSecond Life? I used to hang out in Midnight Reflections Club. I really liked it there the music was good and the people were friendly and fun. sadly it's closed now, but we had some great times!
  3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? either hanging at my sl home or exploring some new sim. 
  4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) I can't pick one I have to say two Taylor and Sparkle. my sl would not be the same without them.
  5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) My vkc dog, I have a few dogs but this one is special because it reminds me of the dog I had in rl.
  6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? Rainbow glitter hair from Alice
  7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? usually pastel colours 
  8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I prefer to walk, I like walking through pretty sims and looking around at the scenery.
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? I'm a bit of prankster, love to play jokes on my friends. One time me and My friend Sparks made a male alt and used him to flirt and annoy another friend of ours. It was really funny because she was messaging us saying what a creep this guy was lol. we told her after it was us and she just laughed. my friends are great that way. :)
  10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Ashley Benson, I am addicted to pretty little liars and she plays my favourite character.

No comments:

Post a Comment