Been seeing this seven things about me blogger challenge everywhere and thought I would give it a go.
1. I am still wearing my original shape, I liked it so much I never changed it. I have tried other shapes but they never felt right. I love my shape.
2. I almost always wear blonde hair in sl
3. I own so many animals and pets in sl I could open my own zoo! every time a new animal comes out I have to buy it.
4. I hate deleting anything, and always panic that I might need whatever I deleted, again.
5. I never have the same house for more than a few weeks. I change houses alot!
6. I love visiting haunted houses and scary places in sl no matter what time of year it is
7. I once worked as a host in a cowboy strip club. it was a lot of fun and I got good tips
All Pets are Welcome – Augusta Godenot
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment