Thursday, 23 August 2012

The Circus

So, I have been told I need to post more, so here goes, One of my fave little stores, Rehatched has reopened so I went to check it out. There are alot of cute textures there which I'm going to use to build with. I made a skybox the other day. though it was pretty basic, It was the first thing i ever made, So, I'm proud of it. It was  easy to make. Didn't take me long at all, So, now I'm looking for good tutorials to see what else I can make. After buying a few textures, I wondered outside to take a look around, and stumbled apon a small circus.

My first thought was "oh my god no!" clowns! anyone who knows me knows I hate those things! I don't think there funny at all, just scary! and they make my skin crawl. so I was a bit hesitant and thought about leaving, glad I didn't though, guess what? there was no clowns, yay!

I took some pics, this is me, with the bearded lady. I kind of felt a bit sad when i saw her. I don't like the thought of people poking and laughing at someone because they look different.


Then I saw a sword swallower yikes I remember watching that on tv, and thinking, "how do they do that?"


I looked around a bit more, and found one of those water dunk tanks you know? were you throw the ball to hit the target, and the person in the tank gets dropped into the water when you do. you even get free wet tshirts. It made me smile, and remember high school when we got to dunk our teachers for charity. that was fun! and you can guess we made lots of money, everyone wanted a go.

My favourite part though, was the performing animals, look at the elephant, and his cute little hat. "aww"


I couldn't leave without grabbing some candyfloss, I love candyfloss, This place is not very big, but if you have a few minutes, its a fun little place to check out. I liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment