Monday, 21 May 2012

Tipsy hit me with a stick!

It's ok no one call the sl police, Its a blogger challenge. see Tipsys Blog for more info. I'm not much of a blogger lately. Though I'm always up for a challenge and this sounds fun! So here goes..


1. How did you end up on Second Life?

One of my friends told me about it, I hated it first, I had a crappy computer and everything looked grey and weird. Well I got a new computer and started going there more and meeting new people. Then I was hooked! Now I love the place it really is my second home. Have met so many awesome people there and have so much fun. I love that theres always something happening or a new place to explore!


2. Name something you enjoy doing on Second Life that isn’t shopping related.

Well I do LOVE to shop. There is so much cool stuff on sl and so many great shops, I buy everything from clothes furniture houses and pets! Though when I'm not shopping I'm usually found at Hogwarts roleplaying with my friends. I spend alot of time as a petite at the minute and just joined a new rp place called shrinky dinks its a really fun place for petites to meet and hang out or explore.


3. Who would win in a caged death match? Eeyore or Winnie The Pooh?

Oh I gotta say winnie the pooh, eyeore is to lazy and wouldn't put up much of a fight I think. Tigger is my favourite though and you know he would kick both there butts lol

4. What is your guilty virtual pleasure?

Disney stuff. I am such a big kid at heart, I am going to Florida rl with my best friend and we are going to disney World and I can't wait! On sl there is a few disney places, The best one is we love disney though. There park is amazing and they always have events and things to do. I went to there parade the other day and i loved it, It was really well done :)


5. Worst look you’ve ever sported on Second Life is……

Probaly when me and my bestie decided to dress up as preganant trailer trash women. It was so funny we were on skype at the time and kept tping to differnt clubs and dancing randomly everyone thought we were nuts but it was a good laugh. we are always doing silly stuff like that!

there you go Tipsy :)

My Questions are

1. where is the best place you have been on sl so far?

2. whats the the weirdest thing thats happened to you in sl?

3. If you could change one thing about sl what would it be and why?

4. do you collect anything in sl? if so what?

5. whats your favourite thing you own in sl?


Oh and who do I want to hit with a stick? "evil grin"

my choices are

 Pinky Pinky in the sl city

Reema Reemas 2nd life

Saffie Saffrons Place










2 comments:

  1. Ouch !!! cool post :) and i taken that stick :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL loved your answers, still laughing at the pregnant trailer trash answer LOL <3

    ReplyDelete