Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Second Life Friends List Meme

  1. What is the number of contacts on your Second Life Friends List? At the minute I have 62
  2. Are you picky about who you add to your list or do you usually add most people? When I
     first came to sl. I would add anyone who wanted to add me. now, I'm more picky and just add people I spend time with and talk to.
  3. Who is your oldest contact? (check your calling cards) Azura Randt
  4. Who is your newest contact? (check your calling cards)  Lexi Naire
  5. Do you know every single person on your list? yes
  6. How many do you speak to on a daily (weekly) basis? I try to keep in touch with them all, but, only a few I talk to weekly.
  7. How many do you see/get together with in-world on a daily (weekly) basis? three or four it depends
  8. Who on your list do you have the closest relationship with?  My best friends Taylor and Lana
  9. Who do you wish you knew better? My friend Alex, she doesn't come online that much, but, she is so much fun, when we do get to hang out.
  10. Who on your list is the funniest/most entertaining?Tarak he makes me laugh so much
  11. How did you meet most of the people on your list? (work, parties, etc…) Mostly from the roleplay places I go to, that's where I met my sl husband too.
  12. Do you ever clean out your list? Yes. I do, usualy near the end of the year and I remove people I haven't had any contact with or never talk to anymore.
  13. Do you have a crush on someone in your list? no
  14. Is there anyone on your list that you would trust with your password? Yes, my sl sisters I would. 
Meme by Strawberry Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment