Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Hanging out in the swamp

Was feeliing a bit down in the dumps today so wanted to find a sim that suited my mood.  I checked out this sim Never you mind the swamp  and wandered about a bit to see what i could find. Its not a huge place but there are some fun things to buy. and I really like the rafts you can ride and the little caravan. I didn't see any alligators but I met these lil guys, they wern't very talkative and I had to slap one for trying to feel my leg. That one in the orange and yellow shirt is a bit frisky!  But they did share there beer with me so that makes them alright with me.

2 comments:

  1. sometimes you can find a sim which matches your mood perfectly *hugs* DONT FEEL SAD Jewel! lets have a girly meet up tmw with pinky aswell inworld to try lift your spirits! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Reema, yeah that sounds good to me, usualy when im sad i shop :)

    ReplyDelete