I have been crazy busy lately, I posted a while back about trying out to be a cheerleader and well I got on the squad! I love cheerleading. It is so much fun, and I get to meet lots of cool people. The outfits we wear are pretty darn cute to! When I'm not cheerleading, I'm at Hogwarts roleplaying, I have alot of fun there to interacting with different characters and thinking up plots. I got some time to myself the other day and decided to check out the destination guide for a winter sim. the one I found was lovely, I had a great time wondering around looking at all the christmas decorations and I loved the sleigh ride, it takes you around the whole sim. I bought some skates on xstreet that have a really cool ao that makes you do tricks as you skate, I spent hours just skating around and listening to the christmas music.
All Pets are Welcome – Augusta Godenot
1 hour ago






No comments:
Post a Comment