Saturday, 24 September 2011

A is for Autumn

I wanted to do this blog challenge, It gives me a chance to search through my inventory and find things I forgot I had. I got this Autumn fae outfit a while ago on xstreet, not only is it really pretty, It's a freebie! I love free stuff espiecally if there good quality. I went looking for a good Autum site to take pics in. I found one I really liked called Autumn in sl. I was the only one there so I had the whole place to myself to explore.  I even got to carve some pumpkins. I like Autumn in rl to, I love the sound the leaves make when you walk on them and its fun to throw them in the air and have leaf fights with friends. The best thing about Autumn is Halloween, It's great fun dressing up and eating candy, we always have a huge street party over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment