Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Harry Potter Your Story!

Everyone is going Harry Potter mad lately, I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie today, It was awesome really good I loved all the special effects and the ending was so sweet. I'm super excited about the Pottermore website, I'm one of the lucky ones who got in early yay me. I keep checking my email to see if I can enter it yet. hopefully will be able to soon. I think most people by now have heard of the new Harry Potter Role play sim. It looks really good and I have just joined up as a first year Griffindor. It's not open yet but should be be soon. I'm having lots of fun buying things for my character she is called Lucy SkyTower, She is fun loyal but has a temper if you cross her. she loves animals and is very good at Potions, She is a bit eccentric and gets in trouble for being late for class alot. I even got my own owl I named him Pidgewig, I think he could be related to hedwig. He can fly, follow me around and even send little notes to people. I have my own wand to made from unicorn tail hair. This is me all ready for Hogwarts!




No comments:

Post a Comment